By supporting TLCFA you are helping to sustain Victoria’s rich Multicultural Community, assisting women and children to gain new skills and improve existing skills to gain confidence.
TLCFA is a non-profit organisation promoting the Indian Heritage and Culture to the Victorian Multicultural Community.
Your support enables the delivery of educational programs to assist women, youth and children in building confidence, self esteem, leadership skills, provide access to the arts for disadvantaged, isolated women and children, and facilitates professional training and mentoring programs.
Why we need your support
- To empower women and children
- To build capacity in our programs
- To extend the reach and access to our programs
- To develop cross cultural exchange programs that help to build inter cultural relationships
- To develop educational resources and materials
- To host multicultural events, provide an opportunity for members, learn new skills and showcase their talents